Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #9
- Price: $133,200
- Size: 7.3 Acres (29,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 253 Feet (77 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #9
This beautiful 7.3 Acre (2.96 Hectare) property has a small seasonal creek running through the southern section of the lot. The land is relatively flat with a moderate rise from the lakeshore to the north boundary. The area along the lakeshore is flat with several great potential building sites. With 253 Feet (77Â Meters) of accessible gravel lakeshore beach, the moderate slope to the lakeshore would make it relatively simple to construct a boat launch.
Vegetation coverage for this lot consists mainly of large Spruce along the creek located in the central and southern portions of the lot, with some light brush closer to the lakeshore. In the northern portion of the property where a new forest is establishing itself from past timber harvesting, the vegetation coverage consists of light brush and Aspen with some mixed juvenile Spruce. Established legal access to the lot is directly off of the Binta Lake Forest Service Road North. With a southern facing exposure, this lot gets plenty of sun and enjoys beautiful views of the lake.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-827-035
- Legal: LOT 9 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)