Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #7
- Price: $154,000
- Size: 9.5 Acres (38,500 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 256 Feet (78 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #7
This beautiful 9.5 Acre (3.85 Hectare) property has a small seasonal creek running through the northern section of the lot, providing a good fishing spot on the lake. The property is mainly flat with a gradual rise from the lake to the back of the lot, and there are several good building sites along its lakeshore.Â With 256 Feet (78 Meters) of good gravel lakefront beach, the gradual slope to the lakeshore would make it easy to construct a boat launch.
Vegetation coverage for this lot consists of mainly Spruce or Aspen in the northern area, with a cleared grassy field in the southern portion of the property. There is also some light brush along the creek and near the lakeshore.Â Established legal access to the lot is directly off of the Binta Lake Forest Service Road North. With a southern facing exposure, this lot gets plenty of sun and enjoys beautiful views of the lake.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-827-019
- Legal: LOT 7 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)