Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #6
- Price: $168,750 (SOLD)
- Size: 9.3 Acres (37,500 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 354 Feet (108 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #6
This beautiful 9.3 Acre (3.75 Hectare) property, with approximately 354 Feet (108 Meters) of gravel lakeshore, is without a doubt one of the top lots in this subdivision. There is a good lakefront cabin on this lot, wired for a generator, with water intake from the lake and sewage system. The property has southwestern exposure facing across the lake and into the surrounding hills, and it should have plenty of afternoon sunlight during the summer season.
Most of the lot consists of open grassy field, with a few scattered Aspen and Spruce down by the lake. Established legal access to the lot is directly off of the Binta Lake Forest Service Road North. The slope along the lakeshore is gradual from the lot and is already being used as a boat launch near the cabin. There are nice gravel beach areas all along the lakeshore.
With minimal effort, this lot could be ready to start using right away.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-827-001
- Legal: LOT 6 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)