Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #5
- Price: $133,100
- Size: 6 Acres (24,200 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 262 Feet (80 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #5
This stunning 6 Acre (2.42 Hectare) property is one of the nicest lots in the subdivision with approximately 262 Feet (80 Meters) of gravel lakeshore on Binta Lake. There is an old lakefront cabin on this property with marginal existing value; it could be a handymanâ€™s project to renovate and fix up. The property has southwestern exposure facing across the lake and into the surrounding hills, and it should have plenty of afternoon sunlight during the summer season.
Vegetation coverage for this lot consists of an open grassy field towards the back, and larger Aspen trees, with a few scattered Spruce, closer to the lake. Legal access to the lot is via approximately 70 meters of unconstructed dedicated roadway off of the Binta Lake Forest Service Road North. The slope along the lakeshore is gradual from the lot with nice gravel beach areas and good spots for establishing a boat launch. With grassy fields, open Aspen, and southern exposure, this unique property is almost park like when you walk through it.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-826-993
- Legal: LOT 5 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)