Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #2
- Price: $124,500 (Reserved)
- Size: 6.2 Acres (24,900 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 446 Feet (136 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #2
This gorgeous 6.2 Acre (2.49 Hectare) property has approximately 446 Feet (136 Meters) of western facing gravel lakeshore with several beach areas and beautiful views looking down the expanse of Binta Lake. Legal access to the lot is via a 264 meter panhandle section of the lot, and 275 meters of unconstructed dedicated roadway. There are plenty of great building sites all along the gentle terrain of the lakeshore.
The property is relatively flat with a very gentle slope to the back of the lot. Vegetation consists mainly of light brush and juvenile Spruce, with some mixed Aspen, where a new forest is establishing itself from past timber harvesting. The slope along the lakeshore is gradual from the lot and there would be no problem establishing a boat launch. With the western exposure of the lakeshore, there will be plenty of incredible sunsets viewed from this property.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-826-969
- Legal: LOT 2 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia