Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #14
- Price: $143,100
- Size: 7.9 Acres (31,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 627 Feet (191 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #14
This 7.9 Acre (3.18 Hectare) property is one of the hillier lots in the subdivision, with elevated bluffs along most of the lakeshore providing scenic views down both directions of the lake. With 627 Feet (191 Meters) of lakeshore, it provides this property with one of the longer lake frontages in the subdivision. The lakeshore is gravely with rocks mixed in providing some beach areas where a boat launch could be constructed as well, bordered by large mature Spruce trees running along the bank of Binta Lake.
The property is moderately sloped from the back of the lot down towards the lake, dropping off more steeply as you get closer to the lake. Vegetation coverage on the lot consists of large mature Spruce trees along the lake, a mixture of Aspen, open meadows and scattered small Spruce and Pine along the elevated bluffs, and mixed juvenile Spruce, Pine and Aspen towards the road where part of the lot was harvested approximately 25 years ago. Legal access to the lot is via direct road frontage on a good gravel side road off of the Binta Forest Service Road North. This lot is private with beautiful views.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-827-086
- Legal: LOT 14 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)