Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #12
- Price: $151,500
- Size: 12.5 Acres (50,500 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 768 Feet (234 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #12
This spectacular 12.5 Acre (5.05 Hectare) property is one of the largest lots in the subdivision. With 768 Feet (234 Meters) of lakeshore it has one of the longest lake frontages in the subdivision. Nestled within a small hidden valley, this lot is extremely private. The western portion of the lot has gentle gravel lakeshore with beach areas leading up to a good building site that could also easily have a boat launch. The eastern portion of the lot is hillier with rocky bluffs overlooking the lake, providing a beautiful scenic view in both directions down the lake.
The property is moderately sloped from the back of the lot down to the lake, and covered mainly with new forest consisting of mixed juvenile Spruce, Pine and Aspen where sections of the lot were harvested approximately 25 years ago. Legal access to the lot is via direct road frontage on the Binta Forest Service Road North. This lot is very private with beautiful views.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-827-060
- Legal: LOT 12 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia
Other Available Lots
- Area: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
- Area: 6.6 Acres (26,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 551 Feet (168 Meters)
- Area: 14.8 Acres (59,800 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 732 Feet (223 Meters)
- Area: 12.5 Acres (50,600 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,302 Feet (397 Meters)