Binta Lake Farm Wilderness EstatesÂ Lot #1
- Price: $157,850 (Reserved)
- Size: 7.1 Acres (28,700 Square Meters)
- Lake Frontage: 1,033 Feet (315 Meters)
Binta Lake Farm Lot #1
This beautiful 7.1 Acres (2.87 Hectare) property is one of the most unique lots in the Binta Farm subdivision. With 1,033 Feet (315 Meters) of accessible gravel lakeshore, it is extremely private and secluded. The unique shape of this lot, with a large gravel point extruding into the lake near the center of the property, provides a wonderful beach with southern and western exposures, ensuring beautiful views and plenty of sunlight.
Legal access to the lot is via a 413 meter panhandle section of the lot, and 275 meters of unconstructed dedicated roadway
The slope along the lakeshore is gradual from the lot and there would be no problem establishing a boat launch. With the western exposure of the lakeshore, there will be plenty of incredible sunsets viewed from this property. There are also great building sites available along the lakeshore.
The property is relatively flat with a very gentle slope to the back of the lot. Vegetation consists mainly of a Spruce and Pine forest.
The property information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.
- PID: 029-826-951
- Legal: LOT 1 DISTRICT LOT 923 RANGE 4 COAST DISTRICT PLAN EPP57228
- This property is located on Binta Forest Service Road North, 55 kilometres (34.2 miles) SE from the Village of Burns Lake, British Columbia